Search by keyword
Free Word Search
* Put Space Between Words For Multi-Word Search
FAQ Search Results
- When I set up my account, I registered my seal (personal stamp) or signature; however, use of procedures that use seals or signatures has now been abolished. Will this affect how I use my account?
- Why were procedures based on seals (personal stamps) and signatures abolished?
- Can I have an application form sent to me by mail?
- What should I do to cancel (stop) direct debit?
- How much is the fee for reissuing a cash card?
- How long does it take to reissue a cash card?
- The name printed in Katakana on the cash card is incorrect. Can this be changed?
- How Seven Bank will handle the documents to be submitted related to Individual Number or My Number?
- Do I have to present my Individual Number (My Number) when opening a bank account?
- I submitted an automatic payment request form, but it was returned. What should I do?