Search by keyword
Free Word Search
* Put Space Between Words For Multi-Word Search
FAQ Search Results
- I received a new card. What should I do with my current card?
- I have not been issued a new card. Can I continue to use my current card?
- I use my current card to pay utility bills. Can I continue to pay these bills using a new card?
- I received a new card with a renewed expiry date. Do I have to take any procedure with regard to the card information I have registered for online shopping services?
- I received a new card. When can I start to use it?
- I use a Seven Bank Cash Card with Debit Card Service incorporating nanaco. Upon renewal of the card, will the nanaco balance and nanaco points on my current card be transferred to my new card?
- What can I do on MyJCB?
- What is the difference between a credit card and a debit card?
- I want to cancel only the debit function of a Seven Bank Cash Card with Debit Card Service.
- I lost my Direct Banking card. Can I get the card reissued?