Search by keyword
Free Word Search
* Put Space Between Words For Multi-Word Search
FAQ Search Results
- What is the difference between the Logon ID and Customer ID?
- What do I do if I forget my Logon ID?
- The emails I receive from the Seven Bank are garbled. What should I do?
- Even though I am not logged on to the Direct Banking Service, I received a logon notification email.
- I clicked the "Logon" button on the Internet Banking Service page, but the logon page did not appear. What should I do?
- The deadline for confirming my application for the Automatic Payment Service has passed. What should I do?
- After submitting the automatic payment request form, I received an email asking me to register for the Automatic Payment Service. Besides submitting the request form, do I need to do anything else?
- I received an email requesting my approval for the Automatic Payment Service, but I do not remember applying for the service. What should I do?
- The automatic payment request form to be submitted to an available company (such as a credit card company) has a field in which I am supposed to affix my registered seal. However, I have not registered a seal or signature for my Seven Bank account. What should I do?
- How can I apply for the Automatic Payment Service?