Search Results Details


What should I do if I accidentally performed a domestic money transfer to another bank?

(1) If there is a mistake in the domestic money transfer details

Seven Bank will automatically return the domestic money transfer to your ordinary deposit account. In this situation, note that the transfer fee is not returned. Therefore, be careful when entering the receiver information. To confirm the domestic money transfer, logon to the Direct Banking Service and go to "Past Transactions" under the "Online Passbook" menu.

You can access the page directly from this link.
(Click here for smartphone users.)
* If an error occurs in the domestic money transfer that is registered to the receiver list, Seven Bank will delete the receiver from the list.

(2) If the domestic money transfer details are correct

Follow the procedure for returning your funds ("Request for Transfer Reversal") when necessary. Contact the Contact Center for more information. Note that the transfer reversal may not be possible, in which case you may need to discuss the matter with the receiver.

* A separate transfer reversal fee of 660 Yen (including consumption tax, etc.) is required for this transaction.

* The transfer fee, etc., is not returned.

Was this content helpful?

  • goodYES
  • badNO

Thank you for your response.

We will consider it for future reference.