Search Results Details


What should I do if my registered name has changed?

After you submit the necessary documents for changing your registered name, we will issue a new cash card under your new name.
Contact the Contact Center with your cash card handy.
In addition to the application form, you will need to submit identity verification documents that include both your old name and your new name.

Was this content helpful?

  • goodYES
  • badNO

Thank you for your response.

We will consider it for future reference.