Search Results Details


I accidentally transferred money from a Seven Bank account into an account at another bank as part of a bank transfer scam. How should I request this money be reimbursed?

Please contact the financial institution in charge of the receiving account. Please also inform the police.

Was this content helpful?

  • goodYES
  • badNO

Thank you for your response.

We will consider it for future reference.