Search Results Details


When entering my annual salary for the Loan Service application, which year's salary should I enter?

Enter your annual salary recorded for the previous year. However, if there is a significant change in your salary this year for reasons such as a change of job, enter your expected annual salary for this year.

If you are required to upload an image of your annual income verification document upon applying for an increase of your borrowing limit, enter the amount indicated in the document (amount of earnings, or in the case of a tax return, total amount of income; rounded down to the nearest ten-thousand yen).

Was this content helpful?

  • goodYES
  • badNO

Thank you for your response.

We will consider it for future reference.