Search Results Details


What documentation will I need to apply for the International Money Transfer Service?

Identity verification documents such as Residence Card and Documents related to Individual Number or My Number are required.

* Identity verification documents may sometimes not be required.

More information can be found here.

Was this content helpful?

  • goodYES
  • badNO

Thank you for your response.

We will consider it for future reference.