Search Results Details
What is an unused account management fee?
An unused account management fee is a fee we charge for accounts which have not been in use for two years or more from the last transaction (deposit/withdrawal).
For the purpose of preventing fraudulent use and other criminal conduct, we will withdraw 1,320 yen per annum (including consumption tax) from unused accounts as part of the costs incurred for maintenance and management of the accounts.
Accounts regularly used by customers for deposits, withdrawals and other transactions are not treated as unused accounts.
Accounts for which the deposit balance is 10,000 yen or more (including time deposits) are also excluded from this treatment.
* The period of non-use will be counted from April 1, 2022. The first withdrawal of the unused account management fee will be made on or after April 1, 2024.
* The period before the date of commencement of this system (April 1, 2022) will not be included in the period of non-use. Interest payments and withdrawals of the unused account management fee will not be regarded as use of the account.
- FAQ (English) > Individual Customer
- FAQ (English) > Individual Customer > All Categories
- FAQ (English) > Individual Customer > Seven Bank Account
- FAQ (English) > Individual Customer > Seven Bank Account > All in Category
- FAQ (English) > Individual Customer > Seven Bank Account > Available ATMs/Service Charges
Was this content helpful?