Search Results Details


I have registered incorrect information via ATM Madoguchi. Can I change or cancel the registered information?

We cannot accept an application via an ATM to change or cancel the procedure you have applied for.
Please inquire with the bank or company you use.

- To customers using Seven Bank accounts
You cannot change the content of your application. Please perform the procedure again via an ATM with correct information.

Was this content helpful?

  • goodYES
  • badNO

Thank you for your response.

We will consider it for future reference.