Search by keyword
Free Word Search
* Put Space Between Words For Multi-Word Search
FAQ Search Results
- When I set up my account, I registered my seal (personal stamp) or signature; however, use of procedures that use seals or signatures has now been abolished. Will this affect how I use my account?
- Why were procedures based on seals (personal stamps) and signatures abolished?
- What should I do to cancel (stop) direct debit?
- How much is the fee for reissuing a cash card?
- How long does it take to reissue a cash card?
- I submitted an automatic payment request form, but it was returned. What should I do?
- The deadline for confirming my application for the Automatic Payment Service has passed. What should I do?
- After submitting the automatic payment request form, I received an email asking me to register for the Automatic Payment Service. Besides submitting the request form, do I need to do anything else?
- I received an email requesting my approval for the Automatic Payment Service, but I do not remember applying for the service. What should I do?
- The automatic payment request form to be submitted to an available company (such as a credit card company) has a field in which I am supposed to affix my registered seal. However, I have not registered a seal or signature for my Seven Bank account. What should I do?