Search Results Details


Restrictions are imposed on my use of the account because my registered period of stay has expired. Can I submit my residence card via an ATM?

You can submit your residence card via an eligible ATM (fourth generation).
Please operate the ATM with your cash card and your residence card with the extended period of stay or special permanent resident certificate ready at hand.
Please note that it will take several days after you complete the procedure via an ATM until the restrictions will be lifted and your registered period of stay will be extended.

Was this content helpful?

  • goodYES
  • badNO

Thank you for your response.

We will consider it for future reference.